Thursday, March 1, 2007

SMACK!!!

Just when I was starting to feel better... SMACK! I'm slaped up the side of the head by the reality of our wonderful government. Turns out my severance pay will be taxed at a rate of about 42%. That is not NEARLY enough money to get us through until after the baby arrives. Even after cutting out almost everything in our lives.

I guess I do have more tears to bear... I think about Job and wonder how he made it through everything he was put through. How did he make it? I know the answer... he relied on God. I'm still praying desperately that God will give us the answer we need to make it through and yet, I just keep getting more bad news. When will God speak to me to tell me what the answer is? Is he trying to get through to me already? What is it that is blocking his message from getting to me? Please Lord... give me the comfort...

No comments: