Friday, March 9, 2007

Recruiters in India

They're driving me crazy! I can't believe this country has outsourced RECRUITING... what has this world come to?

I get these recruiters that are in India calling me that I have a hard enough time understanding them as it is. I don't feel like they could possibily find work for me when I can't even understand them or convey the message of my situation.

To top it off... they call asking "Would you be interested in a job in Dallas, TX?" Ummmmm.... What part of "Greater Los Angeles Area" did you NOT understand on my Dice.com profile.

They're driving me crazy! I want to work with people in my area that know my area and have relationships with the companies that are hiring... not some random dude on the other side of the world who doesn't even know where I am or what I'm looking for!

No comments: