Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back to the Workforce!

I started interviewing a few weeks ago to return to the workforce. Today I got an offer from Republic Indemnity and I accepted! I was offered more than I was expecting, so it truely is a blessing. It's fairly close to home, which is hard to come by around here, so that's a plus.

I'm sad that I have to leave Cadence, but I know I'll be fine. I did it with Delaney, and it's just something I have to do.

Virgil will be taking the State Paid Family Leave 2 days a week and a friend of our from church will be watching Cadence the other 3 days until we can find a permanent situation. I'll probably start looking for one next week, but I also want to spend that last week with Cadence and Delaney to just enjoy the time I have with them.

I'm excited that I have a job and one that I will like. We won't have that negative budget that has been shrinking our savings account for the past 7 months! It's just bittersweet since I have to be away from Cadence.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us! We couldn't have made it this far without God's help!!!

2 comments:

kimbalaya said...

Congratulations!!

Tami said...

Yay! Congratulations Monica! That is awesome news.

:)