Monday, June 23, 2008

Mental Video Camera

I sometimes wish I had a Mental Video Camera where I could capture everything that I saw! Today was one of those days.

On the drive home after picking both girls up from school and daycare, I looked in my rearview mirror at a stop light to see why they were so quiet and I saw them reaching for each other. Now the way their carseats are installed right now, there is a gap between them and Cadence is still rear facing so I couldn't see her, just her arm. Delaney is seated behind me, so I only saw her arm as well. But when I looked in that mirror and saw the 2 of them trying so hard to hold hands, it just melted my heart!

I will forever have that imagine recorded in my mind, but I only wish I could play it back for others to see as well.

2 comments:

Lisa LaJoye said...

Isn't that the sweetest thing? I love when Olivia and Jack have tender moments like that as rare as they are...LOL

Tami said...

So sweet! Those moments are the best and the ones when you realize that they are going to have each other forever and how wonderful that is.