Monday, April 28, 2008

When it rains it pours!

Friday, I was thinking that this weekend would be a nice relaxing calm weekend where we had nothing specific planned.

But, then I got hit with the news that Virgil had been laid off and my head has just been spinning all weekend. ok... so that's pretty normal feelings, but when you add that to Cadence throwing up Friday night, then getting a fat lip in the morning and then Delaney throwing up all last night and I woke up feeling pretty crappy... sigh... I'm just exhausted! So much for my easy going weekend.

But I'm hangin in there... I know that something really good is going to come of this! It's just been a tough weekend!

1 comment:

kimbalaya said...

Oh, I hate the throwing up!! Hope the kids are feeling better and that Mom & Dad don't catch it next!